When we receive your request, we will email you back with availability & prices.
All beds have personal padlocked large lock boxes & windows.All rooms have 24hr SOLAR POWERED lights, charge facilities & fans.Blankets & Towels are provided upon request.Communal wash area; freshwater shower block with sinks & mirrors. Flushing toilets with bum-guns & urinal.Stay 6 Nights, 7th Night FREE !!!
All booking must be fully pre-paid to guarantee your reservation. Please pay promptly to secure your bed.
- All on line bookings are non-refundable. Any unpaid invoices/bookings will be cancelled.
- Check-in no earlier than 12pm on the day of your arrival.
- Check-out by 9.30am on day of departure. (later by arrangement with management.)
- Additional nights can be arranged with manager subject to availability.
- No food or alcohol to be consumed inside the guesthouse dormitory or private room.
- Property damage may be chargeable to the responsible individual. Please take care of our place.
- We cannot be held responsible for any injuries or loss/damage to any guest’s possessions.
- Your belongings are brought in at your own risk. Please use lockboxes provided.
- Please respect the privacy of others. Your bed is your space, their bed is their space
- No Smoking inside any buildings at Chill Inn. Please don’t put fellow guest in danger this is a fire hazard.
- Accommodation not suitable for children.
- Bed sheets, pillows, towels & blankets the property of Chill Inn. These should not leave.
- Our single dorm’ beds allow only 1 person per bed. The double room allows only 2 people per room.
- Please bring sufficient Cambodian Riel or US$ in cash. There are No ATMs, cash machines or card facilities on the island.
- Speedferry Cambodia is the only company which stops at M’Pai Bay on Koh Rong Samloem Island.
- Boat tickets and travel enquires to M’Pai Bay should taken up on the mainland from Koh Rong Travel Centre at Golden Lions roundabout in Sihanoukville.
- We recommend taking the 8.30am boat from Sihanoukville, or a the later boat at 3pm. (Boats return 9.30am/4pm)
- All beds have fly/mosquitos net but those susceptible to insect bits should bring repellent. This is a tropical place.